Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 phat 40 gig help?

Sponsored Links
    just been offered a ps3 phat 40 gig model no CECHG03, its brand new and never been used so the firmware should be pretty low but seeing as it is a old model do you think it would last a while? have been looking around for one as my 60 gig original is dead and i need to get back to custom firmware.
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

The 40gigs have cooler power supplies. So tip with testers will older models get the 40 gig power supply. And if it is brand new you could Sony and get the extended plan for it for another 3 years. If you do get it make sure it is in a good vented area. You should get two years or so out of it before problems start.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The 40gigs have cooler power supplies. So tip with testers will older models get the 40 gig power supply. And if it is brand new you could Sony and get the extended plan for it for another 3 years. If you do get it make sure it is in a good vented area. You should get two years or so out of it before problems start.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If its brand new from a shop. Definitely get the extended warranty....

Now if its NOT brand new, then it could last a couple of years, or it could last a couple of months...

yeah thanks guys think i will go for it

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News