Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] PS3 Patch Blocker v2.3?

Sponsored Links
    Can anyone direct me to where I can get this? I would really appreciate it.

Info
    Patch Blocker v2.3 the successor from its predecessor v1.0 (Over 9000 Downloads), Based around Modern Warfare 2 - This simple tool allows users to Block patches for ANY game on PS3. This tool is famous for allowing the Modern Warfare 2 -10th Prestige Hack and Modern Warfare 2 - Leaderboard Hack.

What's New?
    - Faster Connection Times
    - Completely Re-Written from Scratch
    - Multiple 'Block Methods' (As Pictured Above)
    - Method to 'Allow Patches' (So you don't waste time with the PS3's Network Settings)
    - Support for 'HTTP CONNECT'
    - Longer Signed In

Update v2.3
    - Updated GUI

Possible Future Updates
    - Currently finding a way to keep the user signed-in.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

er0w0j.png  

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    I believe it is from TheUnkn0wn here, but it appears to be a "pay only" application: [Register or Login to view links]

Based on what others have said about it in that thread, it doesn't seem to work well and the author doesn't appear to be giving out the required "keys" for it so I'd be cautious before "buying" it is all.

For what it's worth, I do notice we have an old version of it here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downlo...o=file&id=4208

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah I have v1.0. But yeah if he's not giving out the keys, I probably won't buy. Alright thanks for the help, you can close this thread.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News