Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS3 Overheating

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    when i am playing GTA IV, and this hot wheater(30 celsius) it gets warm, but not over heated.

make sure your ps3 fans are clear to blow the heat out of your ps3 and make sure your ps3 is clean from the inside, check the forums i post it somewhere

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i have the same prob. i think the prob is gta 4

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    no it's just a huge game.. there are no problems in gta with overheating.

If you wish to cool PS3 after overheating, switch off tumbler behind (near power cord). Now hold and do not release the standby button on panel , and then turn on tumbler. Cooling on full speed will start, PS3 will cool down, the red or green light will begin to blink (I do not remember).

After cooler stops.. Switch off the switch (near power cord) and then switch on again. Now you can play. If an overheat again. Do the same operation. (FOR PS3 40gb)

Sorry for my bad English

Well I have had mine since the first ones were shipped and mine still has not overheated, but I do have a couple of friends who have had their ps3 overheat, so its kinda weird but they make an intercooler that you can buy for just that reason!

Im too have it. I have simply found a way to cooldown the ps3.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News