Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Online videos problem help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys. I'm having a strange problem right now with my PS3.

Yesterday the online videos were working (youtube, online movies ect.). But today, from out of nowhere, they all stopped working. Just black screen. Even the Youtube XL is not working. Tried to clear cookies, cache. None of them helped.

Can anyone help me? Thanks

Tried and working with another user. Problem is that the plugin doesn't run. Probably my lil brother got something to do with this. So I will need to switch users for the rest of my PS3 life?
    Last edited by pauliux963; 02-12-2013 at 02:33 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by windrider42:

Well you could just copy all your saves/trophies/exdata (important files) from your user name to a USB

Delete that user, then create your user name again and copy your stuff back.

Or you could try option 3 in Recovery first.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well you could just copy all your saves/trophies/exdata (important files) from your user name to a USB

Delete that user, then create your user name again and copy your stuff back.

Or you could try option 3 in Recovery first.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News