Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 online problem help?

Sponsored Links
    hi, i want to ask you something. i jailbreak my PS3. my question is how can i play online games or signed in on network because when i try to connect it ask me to upgrade the ps3 firmware. my firmware is 3.41 but when i put the ps3 break v 1.2 my firmware change to 3.55.
    Best Answer - Posted by bitsbubba:

your PS3 break must have a 3.55 spoofing payload, yes normal for dongle. As for your second question I've answered it on previous page (FckPSN you should be able to find it using search button above).

Sponsored Links

Red Face hope i help

Sponsored Links
    because 3.56 is the latest firmware, you may be able to spoof or some other method.. use forum search at the top.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you can spoof all way from 3.41 to 3.56 and connect to psn? can he do it with already spoofed 3.56 payload? what about banning ? does sony bans now everyone?

please tell me a method.. i now have 3.56 i latest firmware, please what i must download and do to make it work because now i can't update pes11.
    Last edited by hristinabamze; 03-02-2011 at 09:52 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

please check out my last post it explains what to do to get psn back, when you turn on ps3 hold down the button till you hear 2 consecutive beeps... you may need to turn off twice..that should take you to recovery, then of that works reboot.

hope it works for you.
    Last edited by dave4117; 03-02-2011 at 11:41 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

it's not working.. when i switch its beep and few second its turn off. what can do to restart softwere or something please help me...

please send me link to your last post to see for online games. thanks
    Last edited by hristinabamze; 03-02-2011 at 12:57 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you're 3.56, I don't think you can update. And what are you doing trying to go online with a Jailbreaked PS3? That's like begging to be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by hristinabamze View Post
    hi, i want to ask you something. i jailbreak my PS3. my question is how can i play online games or signed in on network because when i try to connect it ask me to upgrade the ps3 firmware. my firmware is 3.41 but when i put the ps3 break v 1.2 my firmware change to 3.55.
    3.56 is the latest firmware, there is a DNS bypass program (fckPSN) that will tell PSN you have 3.56 and let you sign in (as long as you sign a new TOS, that says they'll ban you for any JB, CFW, homebrew, etc)
    please tell me a method.. i now have 3.56 i latest firmware, please what i must download and do to make it work because now i can't update pes11.
    3.56 can not be Jailbroken and there is currently no way to downgrade to a FW that can be, if your on 3.56 you should be able to go on PSN no problem
    it's not working.. when i switch its beep and few second its turn off. what can do to restart softwere or something please help me...
    please send me link to your last post to see for online games. thanks
    1) turn off with PS button menu, or through XMB
    2) push and hold power till PS3 goes back off
    3) push and hold power (again) you'll hear 1 beep and then 2 beeps then release power

You should be prompted to plug the controller (sixaxis, dualshock only) in with USB and push the PS button.
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 03-03-2011 at 02:08 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i don't know how but i fix it. now i'm with 3.41 but when i put ps3 break in console the firmware change to 3.55, is this normal? and second question how can i upgrade games (pes11), play online or use my network, because when i try to sign in it writes me i must there is new firmware and i must upgrade and when i refuse i can't connect to the internet.

Please tell me how can i do this but please explain more and send me link with things i need to download and if have any guide will be great. THANKS TO ALL!

did you sort your problem out yet? if not hold down the off button at front till ps3 goes off then release your finger then hold it again you should then get 2 beeps then you should be in service mode,you will need to connect ps3 controller then press ps3 button and should should hopefully be up and running.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News