Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] PS3 (Old type Fat 40GB) system software 4.40 help?

Sponsored Links
    Ello there, I've done a legit update for my ps3, 3 days ago from version 3.03 to 4.40. I kept playing till I did want to try some CFW, which suppose to JB PS3 right? or am I wrong? If am I wrong, than I've done something wrong with research, anyway I'm stick with this and I've tried to jailbreak it and it didn't work out with me.

So, I'd say if there's instruction to follow I'd be happy to read it. Which this might be an advance help to new people.

Thanks in advance.
    Best regards,
    DemonsRing.
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

You will need to install a hardware flasher to it and dump the nand or nor chip in it. If it is a model cechg or below you have a nand chip. If it is model number cechh it is a nor chip. If it a nand chip you will need a progskeet or a teensy. If it is a nor chip you will need a e3, progskeet or a teensy. Look it how to downgrade with progskeet and we can go from there. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You will need to install a hardware flasher to it and dump the nand or nor chip in it. If it is a model cechg or below you have a nand chip. If it is model number cechh it is a nor chip. If it a nand chip you will need a progskeet or a teensy. If it is a nor chip you will need a e3, progskeet or a teensy. Look it how to downgrade with progskeet and we can go from there. Thanks.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News