Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 OFW 4.31 JailBreak help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi all, I'm very new here I have a PS3 fatty (old style) software ver 4.31 I'm looking for help on how to jailbreak it safely I hoping someone can point me to a good tutorial on where to start from scratch thanks all in advance for your help
    Best Answer - Posted by BluRay:

Sadly, If you're already at OFW 4.31 there is no easy way. You need a hardware flasher such as E3, Progskeet or Teensy++ to downgrade back to 3.55 then install CFW. Flasher can be expensive, you will have to open your ps3 and might require soldering skills if you don't use a clip.

If you don't want to do the service, you could always pay someone to do It for you, I believe racer (forum mod) does that service, no idea on were he lives, there are probably other people too.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sadly, If you're already at OFW 4.31 there is no easy way. You need a hardware flasher such as E3, Progskeet or Teensy++ to downgrade back to 3.55 then install CFW. Flasher can be expensive, you will have to open your ps3 and might require soldering skills if you don't use a clip.

If you don't want to do the service, you could always pay someone to do It for you, I believe racer (forum mod) does that service, no idea on were he lives, there are probably other people too.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News