i'm doing the dump flash but my ps3 its still on black screen lol ,wonder if something bad happened
looks like its done, got a .bin with 16 mb, its it fine? and for the QA toggle i have to install it or just use the command L1 L2 L3 R1 R2 pad down?
Toggle QA will only work on 3.55 OFW or CFW (Will not work on 4.21/4.30 etc...)
Here’s how to Enable QA Toggle flag:
1. Download QA Toggle pkg
2. Copy the file to the root of your USB or external HD
3. Insert your USB/External HD to your PS3
4. On your PS3, go to “Install package Files” and install the QA Toggle PKG
5. Once installed, run the “Rebug Toggle QA” on your PS3, (The screen will go Black and you will hear 2 or 3 Beeps and when finished it will go back to the PS3′s XMB, and if error comes up, just repeat this step.)
6. Go to “Network Settings” (do not open it) then all at the same time, press the following key combo : L1 + L2 + L3 (press left stick) + R1 + R2 + dpad_down (its hard you might want to get an extra hand for this)
7. If the QA Flag was done correctly, you will see Edy Viewer, Debug Settings, and Install Package Files.
Now we can install either an Official Firmware 3.55 ( do not install any OFW higher than 3.55!), or 3.55 Kmeaw or Rogero 3.55. Here’s How to install Rogero 4.30 on your PS3
i just installed rebug 4.30.1 , im missing something? or with it i would be able to play my backups? any idea