Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 No Power, No lights at all help?

Sponsored Links
    I have a 60g unit that was working when I turned it off last night, I always leave it in stanby (with the red light on) when I got up the red light was off... I checked the power source-good then the cord it was good. I have another working unit so I started swaping parts.

The PSU worked fine in the other unit. the power/eject board and ribon worked as well. I then swaped the rearpower switch assy and it was fine... So i belive my problem is somewhere on the mother board. Any help or ideas

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

It could be, maybe a surge got it. Check it for blown caps or other obvious signs of damage. Short of that, the best idea I can give you draws from my experience with PCs. Remove all sources of power (P/S, battery) and let it sit for a while. Reassemble it and then check it. If nothing then it's probably the board.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It could be, maybe a surge got it. Check it for blown caps or other obvious signs of damage. Short of that, the best idea I can give you draws from my experience with PCs. Remove all sources of power (P/S, battery) and let it sit for a while. Reassemble it and then check it. If nothing then it's probably the board.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News