[Answered] PS3 needs factory mode to remarry drive help?

Hi, I am new, but I read a lot in forums so I don't know what I did wrong.

I have a Flat PS3 (CECHH01) 3.55 Kmeaw CFW with a broken BluRay. So I bought a new mainboard and driver board. But cant connect the driverboard to my old Bluray the connectors are different. So I want to remarry the driverboard with the Drive and Mainboard.

But I have to go into factory mode to do that. I have no dongle or hardware to jailbreak my ps3. So i do it with software. I install the original 3.55 then I made my 3.55 Kameaw put it on the PS3 and I have my two extra folder. I can install all pkg that I want to use like multiMan v04.04.03, Lv2 v8, and Factory service mode 0.2, fix permission.

Everytime I start an installed "app" the screen turns black and the system hang, after 5 minutes no changes, still have a black screen, every app does the same thing, so what is wrong or do i wrong ? I need to go into Factory mode to remarry my drive.

Thanks for your help.

Seeing your going to use software to get into 'Service Factory Mode', you will probably need to install a BDB CFW - Blu ray drive bypass CFW 3.55 on your PS3 first.

I am assuming your going to use this to get into Service Factory mode.

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ngrade-dongle/