Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: PS3 Multiplayer

Sponsored Links

PS3 Square Button [UnAnswered] PS3 Multiplayer

Sponsored Links
    is it possible for the playstation 3 to have mulitple players on the same system play online at the same time? like can 2 people, me and my friends play on the same system with others from the online games? its boring playing just 1 v 1 or alike.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No you would both need to have your own systems. I think you could both hook up and play from the same house though (ie. same router and ISP).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    oh ok thanks. i seen it on the xbox but ithink they were playing a lan game type thing online.

another thing is, do i need to update my ps3 firmware to get on resistance online, casue i would like to use the loader thing if it does infact come out. i have 1.54 right now since i usually just play online.

Well, with the firmware bypass you can get online with version 1.50 and up. The loader was said to work with up to firmware 1.51 (1.54 was not yet tested as of the last .nfo)

Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    another thing is, do i need to update my ps3 firmware to get on resistance online, casue i would like to use the loader thing if it does infact come out. i have 1.54 right now since i usually just play online.
    If you already have 1.54 you should not have to update to go on-line, unless I missed a new FW release. :??

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News