Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: ps3 model info?

Sponsored Links

Red Face [Answered] ps3 model info?

Sponsored Links
    hi, i wonder if you clever chaps can help me with something..

my ps3 is the 20gb model with serial code CECHJ03, what region is it from and what can it do as in is it ps2 compatible?
    Best Answer - Posted by idone:

Quote Originally Posted by wreksta29 View Post

my ps3 is the 20gb model with serial code CECHJ03, what region is it from and what can it do as in is it ps2 compatible?
    From what i understand that is one of the new 40gb models with the new hdd caddy.

the Quick Reference is HERE and the Safety and Support is HERE they are both pdf's and can tell you a lil more about your system...but no ps2 support to answer your ?'s above.

Hope this helps and enjoy your stay at ps3news.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

model #

Sponsored Links
    punch it up on wiki and it will list your specs. off the top of my head i dont think it will. only the first couple batches can play ps2 games if your has 2 usb ports then im gonna say no it was only the 4 usb models that had backwards compatibilty.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by wreksta29 View Post

From what i understand that is one of the new 40gb models with the new hdd caddy.

the Quick Reference is [Register or Login to view links] and the Safety and Support is [Register or Login to view links] they are both pdf's and can tell you a lil more about your system...but no ps2 support to answer your ?'s above.

Hope this helps and enjoy your stay at ps3news.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News