Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Unhappy [Answered] PS3 ModChips or PSGroove Compatible Boards?

Sponsored Links
    Hello,

i used to run the psgroove trough my ti84, but since my calculator broke (again -.-) i thought of buying a modchip, so it will make things simple. The problem is that it needs to have the modified version of psgroove so i can play with no disc in the drive. So my question is what board should i buy?

Thanks in advance
    Best Answer - Posted by aamir007:

You can buy a variety of boards, click on the link which has the list of all the PSGroove Compatible Boards.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    m8 i just ordered a Minimus AVR USB Development Board from CK3 with next day delivery with AT90USB chipset which will run that and the teensy board hex too, I HIGHLY recommend these if you google them as they are only 32 quid NEXT DAY DELIVERY!!!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can buy a variety of boards, click on the link which has the list of all the PSGroove Compatible Boards.

I would buy me an clone of the Jailbreak, the PS3 Key, simple and very, very easy to use. Also you can expect new features from the developer in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    I would buy me an clone of the Jailbreak, the PS3 Key, simple and very, very easy to use. Also you can expect new features from the developer in the future.
    I would rather use a Dev board because there is more support and features are added all the time and can be easily updated and don't have to wait for the Makers to release new updates.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News