Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up [Answered] ps3 and mkv support?

Sponsored Links
    i'm not sure what update this took place in but you can now play mkv on the ps3 softsubs work audio channels also work but are somewhat buggy can take up to 30 seconds before it changes the language how did i find this out?

i was copying a movie over to my ps3 bleach movie 1 to be exact and i made a mp4 one from the mkv one and i copy the mkv one to external hardrive without realizing it was the mkv one but yeah i just wanted to bring this up since a lot of peopple are wishing for mkv support and now you got it
    Best Answer - Posted by DarthVader007:

i just checked, firmware 3.0 doesn't support MKV and i think the PS3 will never support mkv, cause it's mostly used for illegal videos.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Mkv or Matroska is file that is HD it is file 720p or 1080p and it use DTS audio.. try wait for new update.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i wish fw3.0 properly supports mkv.

i just checked, firmware 3.0 doesn't support MKV and i think the PS3 will never support mkv, cause it's mostly used for illegal videos.

Ps3 Media Server FTW !!!

http://ps3mediaserver.blogspot.com/

Really, its awesome

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News