[Answered] PS3 Linux on CFW 3.55 help?

Does anyone have a good guide to install linux on my ps3? I have rogero 3.55 cfw 4.11 spoof. I have installed bootOS and level2 patcher and when i install linux there is no DEBIAN os Entry, Only the install entry is listed.

I also did some more research finding that i should delete kboot.cfg and it should work, still no option to boot. Also all of gitbrew's links are dead so if anyone can get a package up that would be awesome.

Also I was wondering if anyone knew if psp games were launchable via cfw 3.55 without a dongle. replies are a help.

PSP games aren't available only with the USB dongle sorry to burst your bubble. Try and have a look at this. Hope this helps, its probably the spoof acting up, try removing the spoof and see if it works. Just an idea.

Follow this guide: ps3devwiki.com/wiki/OtherOS%2B%2B

Most links are dead, but you will find required files with a little searching.

Lightbulb

We have a few Linux and OtherOS++ tutorials in the guides section and a bunch in past news articles, here are a few links to them:

http://www.ps3news.com/search.php?search=linux
    http://www.ps3news.com/search.php?search=otheros%2B%2B

There is pagination at the bottom to go through the results, etc.

Thank you for your help! I have managed to install rebug 4.30 and I am loving it. now to get linux installed!

How & what can i install on my ps3 instead of having this old & slow javascript??