Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] ps3 kiosk demo to retail help?

Sponsored Links
    i can do the kiosk demo to retail on many systems, but i can't find anywhere if i can do it on a 40 gig kiosk model that has 3.56 firmware without bricking it. will the four digit code work? or can i safely run the level 2 diag or is there a better way? i can't find it..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't know much about the the demo systems, but I would definitely stay away from anything that has to do with Service Mode. Entering service mode on a 3.56 system will get you stuck there. Beyond that I'm not really sure.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you. for your input. I am not looking to jailbreak it, just be able to play games on it. Do you know if because i am not trying to jailbreak or install a backup manager if i can just unlock it with the four digit code?

According to this post: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/playst...-56991-18.html 2297 should unlock 3.56 just like 3.55. Again, I am not an expert on demo consoles, so use at your own risk.

Banned User
    thank you i will try it what do i have to lose i guess. and thank you for your time. much appreciated.

No problem, if that works please post back and choose a best answer to close the thread.

Banned User

kiosk 3.56 to retail

the codes do work, but require a input whenever firing up the system. just like a log in on a p.c. with dongles and mass information i know of and could not figure out how to permantely take the kiosk 3.56 out of demo mode. the downgrade method was not an option for obvious reason and acid cfw wouldn't touch it either.

i can do regular kiosk downgrading as i have dongles for ease of use, but i have tried everything and as all 3.56 , it is stuck there. the code does not fully unlock it as you can't go to psn. i was not trying to j.b. it but just unlock it. if someone figures this out please post it. thank you all for your help.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News