Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Kiosk / demo mode help?

Sponsored Links
    How can i change my ps3 with kiosk/demo mode to retail?

i have demo mode firmware 4.11 i have a ps3break dongle but i don't know how it works.

I have tried to install different kind of filemanagers and new firmwares but nothing works.

Please help me!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Take a look at this: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...ide-99034.html

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    do you have a e3 flasher or progskeet to flash the nor chip?

i have a ps3break dongle, i have tried to put the ps3 into recovery mode but it only says that it is prblems with the PS3UPDAT.PUP file

you need a e3 flasher or progskeet so you can reflash the consoles nor or nand chips, then just downgrade back to 3.55 retail

To get a Kiosk to Retail you need the unlock code. And to jailbreak a console it has to be 3.55 to or lower and to downgrade you must have a retail and a Flasher (buy not E3 the quality of these are horrible)

So you need:
    1. Unlock code
    2. Soldering skill & Flasher

Here in the forum we have guides and service on how to solder and downgrade

^^ this is wrong information, i've never had a problem with any e3 flasher infact i think that they are great its just that people don't install them correctly.. assuming that your console has a nor chip cause if your console has nand you will need to solder progskeet device.

also you don't need any unlock code, just flash the chip with 3.55 coreOS put the console into factory service mode and downgrade to the e3 retail custom firmware. your console will now be on converted from kiosk back to retail.

you must downgrade back to 3.55 to convert the console to retail because 4.11 has new pup update security checks and you will just get a corrupt data error message unless your on firmware 3.55

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News