Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello to all my friends.

I was not all the time and I apologize. My right hand with a knife had hit and severely injured a lot less work for the same speed, but wanted to say that my work and not stop sooner or later I will find the keys and give you all can let run new games and more research.

Thank you everyone.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks mate...

Sponsored Links

Cool Next Step Is 3.60 keys

Sponsored Links
    Hello guys how are you ?

i finally found old keys and now i am only one step away from finding the 3.60 keys for run our new games. i have a pic of my last work.
    boss be ready for a big news for our site
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Takavach.jpg  

Lets hope so , that would be awesome.

Keep up the good work

we hope that "step away" it's not from a bigfoot or sasquatch

Unhappy Sony Change The Algorithm.

Hello my friends.

Unfortunately Sony algorithms have changed and we must await the discovery algorithm.

oh well it was a good run ole boy.. i seriously doubt that anyone with the intelligence to work these new keys out will bother, or if they do won't make it public, as it will only benefit pirating games etc.. so i doubt the enduser will be able to play new fw games for quite a while.

the only hope i see is a disgruntled sony employee leaks them or something... if you want to play new games buy them and upgrade your ps3 or get another one.. i hope to be proven wrong... now... LOL

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News