Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 JB ip address help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey, can you use one ip adress or as i have now, everytime when u bootup it uses a different ip adress. I don't know how this works with console banning or isn't this relavant anymore. Because its really annoying that i have to enter a different ip adress when using an ftp program.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    on "net setting", on ip set "insert manually"

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That's not what i meant , i mean, is it safe to use 1 ip adress for possible banning reason or do i have to use the automatic new ip adress setting in my router to give me a new ip adress every time i bootup the ps3. You understand..

the ip address you give to the ps3 makes no difference ie 192.1.68.4 as this is a local ip address, the ip address the ps3 network (psn) or sony would be interested in will be your wan ip. they will not ban on ip more likely mac address of the ps3 but even that would be easy to spoof so i'm not sure what they would use.

to recap, no matter what local ip or wan ip address you have it will make no difference.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News