Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 jailbreak usb stick or regular usb stick help?

Sponsored Links
    I have a ps3 v4.10 out of the box. Is there a jailbreak stick for this ps3? I also read about using a regular USB stick if so is there any place to retrive this software other than buying survey to obtain a password.
    Best Answer - Posted by Itheunknown:

Yes CECH-3001A is the PS3 Slim + 160GB HD... but to my knowledge, CECH-3001A/B cannot be downgraded beyond 3.60.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sorry there is no jailbreak after 3.55.

unless you get a downgrade service, ebay ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If its a PS3 slim,then yes you can use a flasher to downgrade to 3.55 CFW, after that you can install any CFW including Rogero, Rebug, REX and E3...etc.

I recheck my system and it has V 4.21 with CECH-3001a model. Is this a slim?

PS3 slim NA,3001a i heard that no PS3 can be downgraded lower than it's factory firmware, but i've heard that they can be downgraded,this was on the news in Q4 2012, so you better search it, and even if there is a guide you better make sure its genuine.

Yes CECH-3001A is the PS3 Slim + 160GB HD... but to my knowledge, CECH-3001A/B cannot be downgraded beyond 3.60.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News