Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] PS3 Jailbreak/USB Port Doesn't Work help?

Sponsored Links
    So there I was watching tv catchup on my PS3 and then all of a sudden a blue screen flashed up with some writing on it then the PS3 restated itself.

Everything else works fine in the USB ports but both my P3FREE and PS3break sticks don't work. P3FREE isn't recognised in PC but PS3Break is.

I have tried formatting the PS3 but it still doesn't jailbreak. PS3 had been running for about 5 hours at the time, if it matters.

Please help.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try re-installing 3.41 with official sony pup, not sure what you was watching but i know play tv is not compatible with jb hope this helps.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Are you sure you're still using 3.41 firmware or did it do an automated update to 3.55?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by jamdobbs View Post
    Try re-installing 3.41 with official sony pup, not sure what you was watching but i know play tv is not compatible with jb hope this helps.
    Oh yeah, will try that. I'm definitely still on 3.41 btw.

It's very strange that my ps3 can't be jailbroken after it "crashed"

Hopefully you have the right 3.41 version. I remember two variants of 3.41 released by Sony.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News