Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Jailbreak questions help?

Sponsored Links
    hi, i'm really a newbie with ps3 jailbreakin but i know about geohots jb and kakarots cfw.. i own ps3 slim originally was on 3.41 upgraded to 3.55.

my question is i wanna jailbreak, can i do it with a normal flash drive also have ipod etc?

should i be on 3.55 or downgrade to 3.41 and which is better to play backup and use psn, the 3.55 geohot supports modded eboots but is it safe online someone please guide me, overall i want to jailbreak safely n not get banned.

i'm sure majority of users are asking all these question?
    Last edited by shodz; 01-15-2011 at 03:41 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by wilpac05:

as of now if you want back-ups then you need to downgrade which means you'll need a jb device to do. only time will tell if they get back-ups to work with cfw 3.55.

as to being safe using jb on psn, don't think anyone knows for sure but I think they probably issue new firmware for psn access. so the cat and mouse begins again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    as of now if you want back-ups then you need to downgrade which means you'll need a jb device to do. only time will tell if they get back-ups to work with cfw 3.55.

as to being safe using jb on psn, don't think anyone knows for sure but I think they probably issue new firmware for psn access. so the cat and mouse begins again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    jb device such as an iphone 3g or classic ipod would that work i want to downgrade to 3.41, people are using geogots jb 3.55 playing back ups via eboot and online on psn but has anyone got banned or is it safe...
    Last edited by shodz; 01-15-2011 at 05:34 AM Reason: made a mistake

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News