Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Jailbreak question help?

Sponsored Links
    Alright well Whats the latest JB i've been seeing a lot of stuff Lv0 etc

Is there a new jailbreak or something? And what is an Lv0 what is its effects?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah I'd be interested to know as well

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yep there are a couple of new CFWs for 4.00+ FW but they can't be installed on a PS3 with 3.56+ FW. Also there have many reports of them not working/functioning properly. So it's best to stay on whatever CFW/JB you're on now if you are on one of them.

I have none What are the effects of CFW? and Im on the latest version of Ps3 online can i still do it?

CFW: for playing backup games (sorry... i can't explain it better)

latest version ps3 online: 4.31OFW i guess?

you need to downgrade to 3.55 1st

Damn that costs money right? And backup games hmm I download games from here ? put them on the ps3? Try you're hardest to explain haha?

You can search to download ps3 games.

What costs money? CFW? It's free. CFW is for you to run unofficial applications on PS3, such as Showtime, not just game backups.

Backup Games = you buy an original copy and back It up to your PS3, removing the need to use the BD. Don't download them, support the industry instead buddy, since this forum doesn't support piracy, there are no games download links here.

I don't want to sound rude, but while there are people willing to explain everything to you, It's always better if you to know how to do some search on your own, at least to learn the basics yourself, that will definitely make you learn how to avoid unnecessary bricks.

Well let me put it this way, with CFW you will be able to do the following

Run unsigned code on your system, code that is generally not approved by Sony that is homebrew and other applications or apps for short
    Backup your games to HDD and protect your precious game discs
    Load games off your HDD for faster loading times

and so much more

Now the drawbacks to jail breaking a console are the following

Can't access PSN/ a bit risky to do so will get you banned
    Have to wait for patches of recently released games to come out in order to play on lower firmware that what is required
    A bit confusing at times in order to get the game working
    Chance of bricking your console if something goes wrong.
    Can't update to later firmware pushed out by Sony in order to gain access to PSN but work arounds are available at this point in time.

Well thats about it the pros and cons in a nutshell of what can and can't be done with a hacked/jailbroken console. Hoped this helped

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News