Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Jailbreak help?

Sponsored Links
    HI Y'all,

Sorry for the inevitable, probably annoying for some of you guys. But how do I Jailbreak this thing. I am sorry but I rarely go on forums and usually look for my answers on Youtube (I know!)

Now I know you guys have posted plenty of info. but i's just overwhelming. Now I want to Jailbreak my slim ps3 on 4.50 CECH2501A.

Can you point in a thread where I can find a tutorial for it?

Thanks Y'all!

Can a ps3 by Jailbroken on 4.50 and therefore play games and all on 4.50? Or I have to downgrade to 3.55 to be able to do anything?
    Last edited by hebenezair; 11-11-2013 at 03:08 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by misiozol:

Well you know it doesn't hurt to use search option many times was here , but in short you need hardware flasher to downgrade.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well you know it doesn't hurt to use search option many times was here , but in short you need hardware flasher to downgrade.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Agreed, this is all covered in the required reading thread on signup so not sure why these people are ignoring it then asking such redundant questions.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News