Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Unhappy [Answered] PS3 Jailbreak and HDD help?

Sponsored Links
    I purchased the external hard drive with 128 games and a jailbreak chip. I thought all I have to do was plug them in. How wrong was I? I don't have the slightest idea on what to do. Can anyone help me? I need baby steps.
    Best Answer - Posted by moja:

Hate to tell you, friend, but either you were mislead or didn't read properly before you ordered. You currently can neither jailbreak nor downgrade a 3.6.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    I would begin by posting details on which chip you got here, and if you haven't already check their site for instructions as most of the clone chips offer similar instructions on how to use them. Also it may help to know your PS3's Firmware version as well...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have a break ps3 chip that I plug into the USB port.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    I would begin by posting details on which chip you got here, and if you haven't already check their site for instructions as most of the clone chips offer similar instructions on how to use them. Also it may help to know your PS3's Firmware version as well...
    The site that they gave me is no longer in service. The firmware of my ps3 is 3.6 version. Do I have to download a backup manager? If so, how do I do it?
    Last edited by Sharper12; 03-14-2011 at 12:08 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hate to tell you, friend, but either you were mislead or didn't read properly before you ordered. You currently can neither jailbreak nor downgrade a 3.6.

Quote Originally Posted by moja View Post
    Thanks Mora!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News