Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Jailbreak CECH 3004B help?

Sponsored Links
    Good evening. I am new in this forum and I would like to obtain na information.

I recently learned of the existence of a new LV0 Key hack. With this discovery is now possible the jailbreak of a PS3 model CECH 3004B??

If yes is there a tutorial?
    Best Answer - Posted by edokassiah:

no cech 3xxx and cech 4xxx series ps3's have a mtldr2 as of right now hasn't been unlocked and if you try to downgrade it'll brick your system as they come with 3.60 ofw. i believe you need to find an older cech 2xxx series ps3 in order to downgrade and jailbreak

ps there is no simple way to downgrade you must tear down your ps3 and solder in a flasher

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    no cech 3xxx and cech 4xxx series ps3's have a mtldr2 as of right now hasn't been unlocked and if you try to downgrade it'll brick your system as they come with 3.60 ofw. i believe you need to find an older cech 2xxx series ps3 in order to downgrade and jailbreak

ps there is no simple way to downgrade you must tear down your ps3 and solder in a flasher

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News