Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Jailbreak 3.41 upgrade question?

Sponsored Links
    I haven't been around in awhile, and still have my system on 3.41... just to be clear... it is safe to follow one of the tutorials to upgrade to 3.55 (such as install original, then custom) and still be able to play the games fine? I noticed some games now require higher than 3.41 is why I obviously figured I need to get it updated to play some of the games that require that.

I don't use it online, I have separate PS3 for online. Just want to be clear that upgrading to 3.55 on the modified one.

Thanks, and I have read and searched around, just making sure 3.55 is good to go right now.
    Best Answer - Posted by DaedalusMinion:

Yes, ALL you're games will work.

If you have replaced any of your games EBOOT.BINs with 3.41 Decrypted ones (eg:- Gran Turismo 5) then you can download the original ones from the EBOOT Thread, or you can re-rip your game, whichever is more easier for you.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes, ALL you're games will work.

If you have replaced any of your games EBOOT.BINs with 3.41 Decrypted ones (eg:- Gran Turismo 5) then you can download the original ones from the EBOOT Thread, or you can re-rip your game, whichever is more easier for you.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm also still on 3.41, you can just replace the Eboot.Bin for games higher than FW 3.41.

Doesn't matter if you're on 3.41 CFW or OFW, update to 3.55 OFW and then use either Wan V2 pup or Kmeaw in the recovery menu to update to 3.55 CFW.

3.55 is most definitely good to use right now!

you don't necessarily need to go to the recovery menu to update, just update through the xmb like you usually do. plus don't forget to install bdemu after you update.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News