[Answered] PS3 JailBreak with 3.15 possible?

Now that PS3 JailBreak 0.05.0001 is released and external payloads are supported, how can you create the exploit in order to work with the latest firmwares (3.15 and 3.01 ?). I'm using 3.15.

Can someone help or explain to me if it is even possible?

Not having the PS3 JB (original one I suppose wich you have in mind?) myself I can't tell if or what kind of payloads you'd be ablo to use or how but have a look at this thread http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...firmware-3-01/ which contains both 3.01 as well as 3.15 versions

Actually the version that i am refering is a new one attached below.
    External payloads are now supported. This means you don't have to re-assemble the application to use a payload different from the official PSGroove one. These payloads are stored as calculator AppVars... To convert from a binary file containing the payload data to an AppVar, you can use To8XV..
    My problem is that with the limited knowledge i have of programation, i don't know how to create that binary file from the payloads so that i can export it to my calculator.

Thanks for the reply, I should have specified my question
    Attached Files Attached Files

Oh - ok - I haven't realized this is for TI-84 I'm sure someone will soon compile and post the 3.01 / 3.15 HEX versions for it as well - in the linked thread was already several people asking for that. I believe that would be the binaries you're looking for.