Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] PS3 Jaicrab ram exploit help?

Sponsored Links
    hi all, i am wanting to setup the jaicrab ram exploit, the one were we can keep ram live afer a reset, i hope someone can help me, i have studied the lpt diagram, thats not a problem, and i see that i am glitching the geo hotz line (or xorlosers/jaicrabs) revised track.

i plan on glitching the ram with the lpt and msdos program. my main concern is the picture on jaicrabs blog, it has 2 wires soldered to 2 transistor spots. but what isnt clear is where on the board they have been connected (with resistors)

i guess this is the feed to keep ram alive? am i missing something, was searching for hours last night, but its all very vauge.

thank you to anyone who can help me preform this exploit.
    Best Answer - Posted by joffe:

try to find PS3 Leaked Service Manuals.rar (http://www.multiupload.com/S453R6T49W) and try to estimate where those regulators located. I suspect the method is to keep +1.8V_VDD_MEM supply (and probably +1.2V_YC_RC_VDDIO) alive.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    try to find PS3 Leaked Service Manuals.rar ([Register or Login to view links]) and try to estimate where those regulators located. I suspect the method is to keep +1.8V_VDD_MEM supply (and probably +1.2V_YC_RC_VDDIO) alive.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks buddy, sounds like a plan.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News