Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I also hope they release it after the EU release... Its about time we got to see that thing still 2 months to go!

Cant wait for Gran Turismo HD (havent got a hd tv but who cares )

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    how big is 1.5?? i have it downloading now and it is seeming to take forever.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's 103,768,480 bytes... so basically 100MB in size.

Quote Originally Posted by PromiscRacoon View Post
    Just go ahead and update. An ISO loader that won't allow you to play your games online is stupid IMO.
    HAHA you kidding right ? no way do i care about playing online id rather have that loader then anything else.. but hey like you said its your opinion right? but there are more folks out there that would prefer the loader over online gaming lol

when that comes out in like 2 yrs i'll worry about that hehe

It's rumored that MGS4 will have a mandatory update just to play for single player. So much for everyone not wanting to update.
    Reminds me of when GTA came out on the PSP but they still got round it and then GTA opened up so many doors.

Unhappy

It's coming out Q2 2008. Not 2 years.
    i'm taking delays into consideration, i can't remember the last time i was waiting for a game and it made it's ETA

by the time MGS4 comes out, ps3 is probably dropping price and im gonna get one more for online gaming and mgs4
    still waiting 4 loader to come out

No... what people meant by that is if the PS3 iSO Loader didn't work with say, v1.50 Firmware, then it would be either upgrade to that to go on-line to access the Sony Demos/Shop, etc or remain at v1.32 to run the iSO Loader. They were not talking about the Loader itself specifically preventing you from (updating and) going on-line. Hope that clears it up...

Quote Originally Posted by itwong View Post
    by the time MGS4 comes out, ps3 is probably dropping price and im gonna get one more for online gaming and mgs4
    still waiting 4 loader to come out
    Is an ISO loader really work $535 - possible price cut? Also if your scenario proves true, Sony wins in security they want because Custom Firmware would have been made either be impossible, or banned (some how) on the net. Paradox, you rock at life, period!

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News