Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Everything is gonna take time, it is only been released for 2 months and it will be slow process to start with but look at the psp now with custom firmware loading backups out of the menu. All this will happen with the ps3 as soon as it is cracked it is like a snow ball rolling down a hill, we just have to wait.

Sponsored Links

Dynarox PS3 iSO HDD Loader

Sponsored Links
    Does any1 have any more information ??

Do you think this is real or just adding preasure for paradox to release theres.

Sponsored Links

PS3 Triangle Button

Sponsored Links
    It's hard to say at this point... I have seen nothing concrete on it myself, and now the rumor going around EFNet #PS3News is that it's not actually Dynarox but a lame P2P group called Danarox that claim to have one. Only time will tell... :??

Danarox have released ridge racer

Ridge.Racer.7.PS3.BD.USA-DANAROX

but it doesnt give anything away.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWAFC View Post
    Danarox have released ridge racer

Ridge.Racer.7.PS3.BD.USA-DANAROX

but it doesnt give anything away.
    Yep, dnx released that back in november. Back then they can't have possibly had a working iso loader.

Quote Originally Posted by 311 View Post
    I know this is a bit off topic but today I discovered why my ps3 would not recognize my pen drive. It seems that ps3 can only see fat32 partitions, so I took an old 160 gb 3.5 IDE hd formatted it in fat32 hooked it up to a usb to IDE connector and ps3 saw it right away. So I put several kinds of files on the 160 just to see what ps3 could recognize (.iso of a ps2 game I own, mpg, jpg, ps2 game saves) everything was seen but of course the iso could not be copied.

What I like the most is that ps store content can be dl directly to the usb hd to save space on ps3 hdd, demos save only on ps3 though. works to back up game saves to pc I wish I had because I lost it all when I installed YDL. Hopefully I am not restating the obvious here I just got tired of burning cd's everytime to transfer stuff and red kawa is kind of a pain.
    Now Im confused! :?? if PS3 can only recognize Fat32 then how are you suppose to Dump BR games which almost always exceed 4 gigs (fat32 only supports 4 gig file sizes) to an external hard drive? or does Linux for PS3 detect NTSC formatted drives?

I have a 40 gig hard drive that I was going to use with an IDE to usb converter. Should I format in Fat32 or NTSC?... Its main intention is to backup blue ray disc in linux...

we might see a special file format as we did in ps2. they created a ps2fs with a special fat32 version. as long as we get to know what the file system that ps3 is using in its hdd, we will know how to format the external drives too (probably special tools will release).

p.s. excuse my english.

Banned User
    i gotta say tho, i like the sound of an ISO loader coming out so soon, hmm, its only been how many moths since ps3 came out? i have been tryn to save $ to get another HDD for ps3, im hoping that the loader will work with an external USB drive, that way i can just connect it from ps3 to pc and back and forth and all that good stuff...

It would be smart if they did... considering up to 1.32 still contains the same hole/exploit so hopefully 1.5+ will too. If so, I say let $ony keep releasing updates without knowing what it is... then one day when the time is right it will be released and work with as near-current FW version as possible... on PS3 consoles from all regions.

Ya, they generally don't release things until someone else publically posts similar info or files and then PDX usually 'PROPERS' the initial release with theirs. I agree with you in that it will be a constant cat-and-mouse game (ala PSP) but Paradox can hold off as long as they wish, or release nothing at all if they are satisfied with the 'XYZ group' release- the ball is in their court.

It is, however, naive to think a new PS3 hole/exploit will be discovered "2 days later" though... sometimes it happens, other times it doesn't. If I was PDX though, I'd wait until at least my country had the PS3 released before sharing any loader... this way, their families and friends etc can all get a PS3 with like "v1.75 FW" (or whatever version it's on when the EUR release transpires) and be able to run the PS3 back-ups without any waiting. Time will tell... the absolute BEST thing that can happen for end-users seeking a PS3 iSO Loader though (mark my words) is for another person/group to leak info on the current hole/security flaw that exists in v1.00-1.32 as only then will Paradox even consider sharing their own work once it's public.

Sponsored Links
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News