Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Check http://ps3.ps3news.com for a Tutorial... the commands apply to all versions of Linux for PS3 also, not just FC5.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    Check http://ps3.ps3news.com for a Tutorial... the commands apply to all versions of Linux for PS3 also, not just FC5.
    Once dumped how do you play it?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's been mentioned MANY times in this very thread (and several others here)... you can't play them yet, you can only dump them to examine. If/when you can play them, it will be in HUGE PRINT across the Site News and Forums so don't worry you won't miss the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Ensiferum View Post
    I said upto 1.32 atleast will be 100% fine, there is no point in developing an exploit for a console which has firmware no one has. Id put money down 90%+ have already updated, in fact a poll would be useful. are you saying your never going to update your ps3 and play online? your waste mate.
    Would 1.32 work for online play from now on or would we have to continually upgrade everytime an update comes out to continue using our online play?

Quote Originally Posted by bozzaline View Post
    Would 1.32 work for online play from now on or would we have to continually upgrade everytime an update comes out to continue using our online play?
    that's not the point, like psp, new games will require latest firmware to run. So there's nothing to deal with online play. If u can't even run the game, how can u get online play?

Quote Originally Posted by itwong View Post
    that's not the point, like psp, new games will require latest firmware to run. So there's nothing to deal with online play. If u can't even run the game, how can u get online play?
    I don't think that's what he means. He wants to know if 1.32 will be the last version that requires you update to it to access the PlayStation Network to play anything online, not just the backups.

Quote Originally Posted by Chouonsoku View Post
    I don't think that's what he means. He wants to know if 1.32 will be the last version that requires you update to it to access the PlayStation Network to play anything online, not just the backups.
    as far as i know, everytime a newer firmware comes out when u try to connect to Playstation Network, it will automatically detect firmware update and require u to update to latest firmware before u can connect to it.

Quote Originally Posted by itwong View Post
    as far as i know, everytime a newer firmware comes out when u try to connect to Playstation Network, it will automatically detect firmware update and require u to update to latest firmware before u can connect to it.
    That's what I was thinking, but wasn't sure. So basically you may have to choose: play games online or be able to play backups .

arrrrgggg i would hate to pick between the two, (my bro plays football at fsu and we play eachother online) that would suck soooo bad!!!!!!!! thank God for my flashed 360, dont have to choose

or wait for custom firmwares, like psp!

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News