Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would just like to see a iso loader out before the ps4 is released. ha.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm sure they are going as fast as they can. I think I read earlier that they are waiting to release the loader so $ony won't make an "upgrade" mandatory thus negating their work. I think that's what I read. Anyone feel free to correct me if I got that wrong.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by kutibah View Post
    It's not that. Most of us want an ISO Loader so we can play MotorStorm from Japan. I have pre-ordered the US version of this game and I intend to pay for all games, but this is the only way to get an advanced view at this game until it comes out in the end of February
    well there is that little Motorstorm demo that can be downloaded for free if you want to try the game out. unless by try out you meant play through the whole game

ps3 games are region free as far as i know. i got a jap version ps3 and i've played almost all the us games. so u should be able to play motorstorm now. still cant wait for a ps3 hdd loader!

Quote Originally Posted by Venedor View Post
    Um...Explain to me again why you can't just buy the game? You do realize Sony is losing around 300-400 dollars per system...and you want to just piss it all away by pirating? Comon guys, give them a little more respect than that..I mean I own a PSP and have homebrew capabilities, but I've never used an ISO loader, because I support the company... You can't give me the excuse of protecting your main games, because the new blu-ray technology has a special coating on every disk, that makes them very hard to scratch...I should know, I've tried it..
    uhmmm. you do realize modifying your psp to play unauthorized software or using it in an unintended way is also illegal and costs sony millions of dollars fixing security holes. so what you're basically doing is saying one type of robbery is better than the other. do me a favor don't preach to me about stealing when you're doing basically the same thing. thanks.

If you go onto the Playstation Store you can download demos and games like GT HD to your hard drive. These demos then play off of your hard drive. i don't have any experience cracking this kind of stuff but don't they just have to figure out how the demos run off the hard drive and do something similar for the full game? Doesn't sound too hard to me. They would probably have to make a patch for each individual game in order to get them to play off of the hard drive, but it sounds like a possible solution.

or maybe i'm just missing something here.

If you go onto the Playstation Store you can download demos and games like GT HD to your hard drive. These demos then play off of your hard drive. i don't have any experience cracking this kind of stuff but don't they just have to figure out how the demos run off the hard drive and do something similar for the full game? Doesn't sound too hard to me. They would probably have to make a patch for each individual game in order to get them to play off of the hard drive, but it sounds like a possible solution.

I am no Paradox GOD either but that sounds like an exquisit plan but we don't know the encryption style, security, or even File System in place on the XMB part of the partition, for all we know its thier own, maybe (which has bothered me for quite some time) there is even a file size (like 4GB) limitation on the file system they use.

Quote Originally Posted by macd4tw View Post

Just like hacked2123 said... these files are probably encrypted. There is alot more security on these games than you might think. You've been able to download games off of xbox live and run them off the hard drive as well... That's not the problem. The problem is making the console think they are official games. You can also download Virtual Console titles to the wii's internal memory (and even SD card), and the encryption on that is very secure as well.

Unfortunately, It is extremely more likely that these soon to be hacks will fool the system into thinking these files are signed, rather than breaking the encryption. I think we all know that. Look at what has already been done with previous hacks: Xbox360, NDS, PSP? All have been firmware hacks that tell the system the files/discs are legitamate. Since rumors have been floating around about ps3 firmware must be X.XX or below, it seems as if this may go the same route as the psp.

can't wait for it!!!

Dump ISO using YDL 5.0 on PS3

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    If you're talking about dumping PS3 iSOs, yes, you can do that in any PS3-compatible Linux including YDL.
    New at Linux, how do you do this exactly? :??

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News