Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you're talking about dumping PS3 iSOs, yes, you can do that in any PS3-compatible Linux including YDL.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How come every1s firmware is so high. I got a Jap ps3 v1.

I was always thinking in the back of my mind about my psp (v1.5 ) and when i put resistance in i was sweating going to 1.02 and i have gone no further.

Would love to see this released as i am in the UK and have now completed resistance and looking for more games but its a real hassle trying to get them.

PLEASE... :??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Um...Explain to me again why you can't just buy the game? You do realize Sony is losing around 300-400 dollars per system...and you want to just piss it all away by pirating? Comon guys, give them a little more respect than that..I mean I own a PSP and have homebrew capabilities, but I've never used an ISO loader, because I support the company... You can't give me the excuse of protecting your main games, because the new blu-ray technology has a special coating on every disk, that makes them very hard to scratch...I should know, I've tried it..

Quote Originally Posted by Venedor View Post
    Um...Explain to me again why you can't just buy the game? You do realize Sony is losing around 300-400 dollars per system...and you want to just piss it all away by pirating? Comon guys, give them a little more respect than that..I mean I own a PSP and have homebrew capabilities, but I've never used an ISO loader, because I support the company... You can't give me the excuse of protecting your main games, because the new blu-ray technology has a special coating on every disk, that makes them very hard to scratch...I should know, I've tried it..
    I mostly intend on using it not for pirating but using PAL and japanese games from the preceding PS2 and PS1 consoles (Like DBZ GT and Guilty Gear). Also, I feel the emulating possibillities will be endless (I particullary hope to see "Nights Into Dreams" emulated finally. It has the power) and YDL and the other Linux distro's will not do that well, especially w/o the proper video support.

Not all of us intend on using this illigitimately/illegally and maybe not even as a "Backup" persay.

It's not that. Most of us want an ISO Loader so we can play MotorStorm from Japan. I have pre-ordered the US version of this game and I intend to pay for all games, but this is the only way to get an advanced view at this game until it comes out in the end of February

Registered User kitsuneofshadow's Avatar
    for the same reason why people do drugs, and the like. Because they want to, if you dont want any part of it then dont get in on it. Congrants on not using any Iso loaders for your psp, I have over 130 games in my psp library and i'll come right out and say it out of that 130 i physically own 20. Reason why its done, or I did it the first few times was it allowed me to play games i couldn't find to buy ex Vulcanus and Fafner. The other reason it cut down severly on load times. Ys was a total whore in terms of loading. And besides.. given the size of the games.. i really doubt your gonna see a sudden serge in downloading of the games. Even if you got like a terra hd, 30, 40+ of the games each being at like 20 gig's that adds up fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ensiferum View Post
    mate i got a jap ps3 and the second it got given internet access i updated to 1.32, I finished resistance and now enjoy playing online. it is not hard to find ps3 games in the UK infact most are 35 on eBay UK delivered next day, and there only 3-4 titles worth your money right now. you have no reason to worry upgrading to 1.32 because all EUR machines will have at least that firmware if not a higher one, and the scene wont budge in the slightest until then.

i've never even heard of 1.02 and am sure upgrading to the current latest firmware is in no way a compromising factor in homebrew etc when it is released. so please in short, theres no need to be scared, read what everyone has to say in here first and you will be just fine.
    Not sure if you are correct in saying it will be ok @ 1.35 as it as already been said that the loader works 1.00 - 1.10 so u may be out of luck.

Also how have u got online in the UK ??

Yeah, a poll is a wicked idea!!! im just curious to know really...:??

Quote Originally Posted by Ensiferum View Post
    I said upto 1.32 atleast will be 100% fine, there is no point in developing an exploit for a console which has firmware no one has. Id put money down 90%+ have already updated, in fact a poll would be useful. are you saying your never going to update your ps3 and play online? your waste mate.
    Would love to go online mate but at the moment i havent got a wireless router to go online anyway and i though we couldnt get on in the UK either.

I'm pretty sure the protective coating on Blu-Ray isn't 2 year old little girl resistant.

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News