Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    HDAdvance loads fine, but since the PS3 is similar to the PSTwo (v12+) it doesn't actually "function" to run any games from a HDD. USBExtreme also loads fine on a PS3, but again, due to possibly USB driver updates needed (or the PS3 hypervisor security) it does not allow you to run games from a USB drive on the PS3.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PS3News, It would be nice if u can ask PDX about the "requirements" of the ISO Loader. For example, if the Loader is some kind of a software that works on Linux OS, we need to buy a USB Keyboard, download a Linux distro, etc.
    At least tell us about the hardware stuff, so we can be prepared and use the ISO Loader asap when its released

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    its gonna be the same as the psp. once its released its a game a cat and mouse and this community always wins. they have to be stupid to release any info on it cuz sony is watching these very forums and waiting to fix it. everyone needs to be patient, watch the news, and hope for the best. all you people saying online or loader im sure they will have both working.. and custom firmware. compare the psp and the ps3. looks basically the same (cuz it is).

Quote Originally Posted by J3fty View Post
    PS3News, It would be nice if u can ask PDX about the "requirements" of the ISO Loader. For example, if the Loader is some kind of a software that works on Linux OS, we need to buy a USB Keyboard, download a Linux distro, etc.
    At least tell us about the hardware stuff, so we can be prepared and use the ISO Loader asap when its released
    agreed, that would be awesome to get more detail about the loader thing. hopefully, more info will be revealed

Any updates on firmware v. 1.50/1.51? My PS3 is not seeing an update until Paradox can confirm it is safe to update. Can the PS3 firmware be decrypted much like the PSP?

Quote Originally Posted by saccorator View Post
    Any updates on firmware v. 1.50/1.51? My PS3 is not seeing an update until Paradox can confirm it is safe to update. Can the PS3 firmware be decrypted much like the PSP?
    haha tell me about it my ps3 is still in its box sealed (from november release!), come on paradox!

Lightbulb

Maybe they'll reveal more info in their next release NFO... I hear it's coming and is a SPEEDY one.

damn the suspense is killing me seriously! I'm not saying rush the loader or something before the time is right, but god i can't wait for it. it's gonna be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    Maybe they'll reveal more info in their next release NFO... I hear it's coming and is a SPEEDY one.
    Whats games are left ??

Yeah not being able to play online is killing me....even though i get my butt whupped by everyone in the games...lol

Sponsored Links
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News