Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 ISO file hacking questions help?

Sponsored Links
    I do not know if this is the right thread to post my questions, since I just became a new member! Anyhow, this is my question regarding the PS3 60GB SACD Console which I purchased for my children off ebay and I will like to know how to open and deploy game ISO files which I already have for 3D MLB The Show 2K 2013 which is a 22GB ISO file and the NBA 2K 2013 which is also an ISO file of 9GB.

I purchased the console since I'm audiophile which intends to use that PS3 console to rip/convert/burn DSDIFF and DSF DSD audio files which then I'll burn into a DVD blank media.

I will most definitely appreciate your kind and expert guidance on how to anything regarding the PS3 for my children's games and for my audio nirvana!!!

Kindest regards,

siberia101
    Best Answer - Posted by JeoWay:

Burn to a disc, install multiman, backup the file.

Requires Custom Firmware.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Burn to a disc, install multiman, backup the file.

Requires Custom Firmware.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I Think the OP is actually asking how to extract or do something with an audio file that is inside the ps3 iso file... What I don't get is why the file is in ISO format in the first place, every file i have ummmmmmm grabbed , they have all been local folders and files, already extracted.

If this is the case, everything would be done on PC. Just use a tool to extract iso [poweriso, even winrar works]

To extract the audio though, is kinda different for every game. Some are mp3's or playable codec for most players, some are in special ps3 files. aldostools has a great range of tools that could help.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News