Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 isn't taking discs help?

Sponsored Links
    My fat PS3 model's Blu-Ray laser had recently burned out and I bought a new one to replace it. Well, I put in the new KEM-ACA110 and was so excited for it to work. I was gutted. Is there a fix for this? I checked what might be the problem and I checked the gears. Anything else I can do?

Then this happens:

Last edited by Alerion1; 04-08-2013 at 05:41 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

Open the top of the drive and take a video of it getting loaded. Once in a while the tray just needs to be reset. thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    woah, i wouldn't know

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    looking like the gears that drive the disc in have been left "open". i wrecked a drive like this too. its a delicate operation and you need to know exactly how to do it or this is what happens. check youtube and see if there a video for resetting it. good luck.

Open the top of the drive and take a video of it getting loaded. Once in a while the tray just needs to be reset. thanks

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News