Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Internal HDD doesn't work for games help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys,

I tried to search for this issue, but I haven't found anything on this.

Some of my games don't work on the internal HDD, but they do work on the external HDD. The ones I have tried are NFS:HS (with the modified EBOOT.BIN) and White Knight Chronicles. In the compatibility list, these games are listed as working on the internal HDD.

However, for me, these games work fine on the external HDD only and with the mem patch ON. A few other games (Star Ocean, FIFA, How To Train Your Dragon) work just fine on the internal HDD without the patch.

Is it a coincidence that the games that require the mem patch to work don't work on my internal HDD?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Here is what I use:

- PS3JailBreak dongle
    - Hermes v4b + 3.50 spoof
    - Gaia Manager 1.04
    Last edited by yod; 01-04-2011 at 02:21 AM
    Best Answer - Posted by yod:

Actually, It was a problem with the folder permissions in patch mode only for some reason.

I tried the fix_permissions.pkg file here and then it worked like a charm!

Thanks for your help.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    These games work on internal HDD. So I think the problem you have is while transferring files via FTP not everything was transfered 100% right. So not all files were be on your PS3 console. That's the only mistake I can guess.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm transferring the files with FileZilla and Blackb0x. FileZilla says all the files were transferred correctly... I've also tried the option in a previous manager (don't remember which one) to copy from an external HDD to internal and I get the same results... Any other ideas?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Actually, It was a problem with the folder permissions in patch mode only for some reason.

I tried the fix_permissions.pkg file here and then it worked like a charm!

Thanks for your help.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News