Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] PS3 Infinite Loading Problem help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi, thanks in advance.

I'm having an issue trying to run some games on my PS3, they're happening in both Rebug 4.30 and Rogero 4.40 v1.03 and the problem is that, when I try to run a game, it gets stuck in the loading screen, goes black and, if I press the PS button, it's still stuck in the loading screen, sometimes it goes back to XMB and sometimes it reboots the console.

It's happening with Uncharted 3 (the ring spinning screen) and The Last of Us (the title of the game on the lower-right corner screen).

I have the latest mM, and I have tried tickering with BD Mirror and with an original Blu-Ray inserted or not. Metal Gear Rising is working just fine.

I'd be really glad if anybody could help me, my brain is melting from stressing over the conversion from DEX to Rebug I did this weekend, haha.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Both games take a long time loading,is the loading screen stuck for an hour or 5 mins? anyway try installing the latest updates for these games & check if it works or try copying to Internal HDD again & also free up some space on your console.

BTW sorry for the late reply.

Have a nice day.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes I have also found that these games are very long loading times.

Three games aren't a good enough list to tell whether or not you have a problem with your system or just specific games.

After running those games a second time... just like Assassin's Creed 3, it should be faster. So that will be an indication if you have hdd issues or not. Agreed with above, some games are slow first time around loading. Have patience and don't press buttons.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News