Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] ps3 icons keep spinning help?

Sponsored Links
    i'Ve gotten the PS3 BREAK V1.2 and have played some games. Today when I turned the system on everything started as normal... I chose the profile to use and when I got to the main screen the SUB-ICONS just kept spinning. I rebooted the machine... same problem. I unplugged the video cable and reinserted it (after unplugging the power cord)... still same problem. I try to format the hard drive after about 20 minutes the system still is on 0%.

Thanks for your help.
    Best Answer - Posted by Natepig:

It sounds like a problem I had when I tried to play a game discless, that needed a disc, then tried to quit the game.

You need to access the recovery menu, you can find out how to do that here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-he...lp-116534.html

Once there select rebuild database and after that is done select restore system.

I hope this fixes your problem but if not post a reply

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It sounds like a problem I had when I tried to play a game discless, that needed a disc, then tried to quit the game.

You need to access the recovery menu, you can find out how to do that here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-he...lp-116534.html

Once there select rebuild database and after that is done select restore system.

I hope this fixes your problem but if not post a reply

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just had the same happen to me (panic set in) luckily i found this post. I rebuilt database and all was fine, did not need to restore system though. Panic over and thank you natepig!

I know what you mean about the panic. You think omg what has happened, its such a relief to find out its not that hard to fix.
    Last edited by Natepig; 01-16-2011 at 11:36 AM Reason: typo

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News