Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 homebrew = patch?

Sponsored Links
    wouldn't it be wast of time making a home-brew for the ps3 if $ony could patch it. I'm also doubt about if it's even possible to turn a retail ps3 into a debug console???

PS. sorry for my English I'm not a native English speaker
    Best Answer - Posted by iCEQB:

Quote Originally Posted by DSpider View Post
    Think Pandora for the PSP. Sony couldn't do anything to patch it (software-wise).
    This will never happen brother... the Service Mode process involves so many steps of security, it's 99,9% impossible to reverse / accomplish for private users.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Think Pandora for the PSP. Sony couldn't do anything to patch it (software-wise).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by DSpider View Post
    This will never happen brother... the Service Mode process involves so many steps of security, it's 99,9% impossible to reverse / accomplish for private users.

Big Grin

A good to know.Thx for teaching us

This than also means that the Service Mod tests from SKFU will be again useless

Well maybe, you can get it into Service Mode, but after that, you can do (nearly) nothing!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News