Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [UnAnswered] PS3 Home questions

Sponsored Links
    So i was talking with some friends the other day about HOME. I have one friend who is a beta tester and he has been keeping us up on whats going on there. sounds and looks cool, when i got my hands on it, it seemed like sony still had a lot of work to do. BUT it was GOOD! That was probably close to a yr since then, well when ever it came out. Im sure it has came along way, my question on this is one that my clan and i have been discussing.

Will the Home open beta, be fully open or is it a invite only deal? (you would have to be invited into Home from a beta tester already there). Or is it going to be a psn deal? I think sony would do a invite deal but maybe allow like 5 invites per tester, or just one invite but then in a few weeks let it out into psn.

So what do you think? and im sure a post has came and gone on this matter, and i thank you for the help on getting me to # 5 post.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There will be an open Beta not sure about the invites though... right now we are on a closed beta state and only the ones who are invited can't get in there is no way around this, we all know in the future will be an open beta, sony has said this already countless of times we just don't know how long we will have to wait... about that invites stuff you said well no one really knows...

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenone View Post
    So what do you think? and im sure a post has came and gone on this matter, and i thank you for the help on getting me to # 5 post.
    All posts in this section are uncounted... read the STICKY threads for further details.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News