Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: PS3 HDD Full?

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 HDD Full?

Sponsored Links
    Yesterday i was trying to FTP Red Dead Redemption onto my ps3. so i left it over night when i woke up my ps3's memory was below 500 MB it had close to 50 GB prior anyway i can get a visual breakdown or anything i only have one other back up in there and its FF13, anyone got some ideas or has this happened to someone else?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sounds like you only have a 60 gb drive in the system, you could upgrade the internal drive, or delete some stuff to make room.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I actually have an 80, but the real problem is that yesterday while i left it overnight to FTP it like racked up alot of memory for some odd reason... because the backups that i put in there are not that big.

Final Fantasy XIII (2010/PS3/EUR/ENG) have a size of 40,45 GB and Red Dead Redemption (2010/PS3/USA/ENG) 7,68 GB.

If you have a 60 GB PS3, 55 GB are available. If you have some Demos or Movies or s.th. like that, it's true that you have only 500 MB left on your HDD.

Whoa 13 is that big didn't realize it :| thanks this may explain a lot.

Some problems are easy to solve.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News