Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Hardware flashers help?

Sponsored Links
    I've been interested in one for a while now but, I wasn't sure on which I should be buying. I have a 20GB 1st gen (CECHB01). Thanks in advance to anyone that helps.

After some reading, I found I need Progskeet. Next question being, can I use the clip adapter or will it need to be soldered?
    Last edited by Prince Valiant; 07-17-2012 at 05:08 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

What you need is the progskeet. The progskeet injectous to program the progskeet to accept the NAND clip. The adaptor Pcb Kit to hook the NAND clip up to the progskeet. And last the 48 pin NAND tosp clip.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can use the 360 clip which doesn't require any soldering to be done in the PS3.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks. Is this it, and I assume I'll need the programmer?

Sorry about all the questions, I don't want to get the wrong stuff.

What you need is the progskeet. The progskeet injectous to program the progskeet to accept the NAND clip. The adaptor Pcb Kit to hook the NAND clip up to the progskeet. And last the 48 pin NAND tosp clip.

Thanks

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News