Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] ps3 hardrive upgrading problem?

Sponsored Links
    hi, i have a problem with trying to restore to a new 500gig internal hard drive.

i backed up all stuff from 120 gig internal with the backup and restore menu on ps3 .to and external hd the backup data is 60.5gigs i try to restore this on new 500gig hardrive it gets to about 88% and stays there and it dont move any further.

is there another way to do it like clone it some how then put it on to the 500gig ? can't format it because it has about 60 psn games on it

some program has deleted all my activation all 60 psn games need reactivating so some app has deleted it
    Last edited by jd200; 10-15-2010 at 02:38 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No - no "application" has deleted it - it's new security measure from Sony which will always require user to re-authenticated all online / PSN content after transfering it to new hard drive as it's now bound to hard drive's serial number as well.

re

no it was working on erignal harddrive 120 gig and i remember seeing the activation files useing ftp on this drive now somthing has removed these files and they not activated now so some app that ive instald has removed it
    ive got a backup data but stopes at 88%

problem solved fixed it got all activation back used backup and restore glad i made a backup just need to get it all onto 500gig hd
    Last edited by jd200; 10-16-2010 at 08:15 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News