Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Confused [Answered] Which PS3 to get Slim or Super-Slim?

Sponsored Links
    Dear Friends, I am new to this forum.

My old PS3 (fat) died of YROD after 3 years of fighting.
    I want to buy a brand new PS3.

Which PS3 model to get? Slim or Super-Slim ?

Some says-
    Slim model still have YROD issue.
    Super-slim model, though its bad disk-loader, does not have YROD issue.

Modding is my 2nd priority. I want long-legibility. Please note, I am from India, a hot country.

Please suggest.
    Best Answer - Posted by Tidusnake666:

Been using FAT 40 gb 2010 year model intensively in sub-tropican climate in summer - no probs so far. YROD isn't mean to happen to every PS3, it's a rare occasion.

Superslim and new slims can't be modded. You should get an old slim with base FW not bigger that 3.55 for modding.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Been using FAT 40 gb 2010 year model intensively in sub-tropican climate in summer - no probs so far. YROD isn't mean to happen to every PS3, it's a rare occasion.

Superslim and new slims can't be modded. You should get an old slim with base FW not bigger that 3.55 for modding.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you want to just play online than get. New super slim as I have upgraded all my online ps3s to those and they run really cool. Also get an extended warranty on it as well. Thanks.

A fat came out in 2010? I got the 80G (US) in 2007; I'm also thinking of getting a new PS3. Should i get an older Slim or A Fat?

I'm playing day' n night with my PS3 Slim model. No problems so far.

If you want Cfw on it get the slim model 2001a or b or the 2101a or b. these for sure can be modded. Thanks. If you it for ofw and online get the new super slim.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News