Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] PS3 Games not starting help?

Sponsored Links
    To start I want to thank this forum for helping me out with great guides etc already, almost gave up the hope.

I got a jailbreaked PS3 with PS3KEY (FW 3.41), and I got 1 game working and running. That is red dead redemption. All other games are just not loading or freezing when I start it up. I am fairly new to all this and I have no clue what to do atm. I would really appriciate any help!

Thank you in advance!

Roy

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what manager are you running? and internal or external HDD?using direct boot mode isnt working very well same goes if you arent using any original BD disc,

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well I am using multiman, gaia and backup manager 2. I got them on both internal and external and both are not working. So I need to buy it, what sence does it make to download a game than?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well not buy them, i mean "any" original game disc in drive, as alot of games won't work without "any" original game disc, as i guess it emulates the boot etc

so do you try to run them without "any" disc in drive?

well i just got my ps3 like a week now, is a ps2 game also possible or only ps3 games?

at least for now it isn't possible with ps2 games, unless you have the old model but doubt it.

any ps3 game disc, tho some games do work without disc in drive but most doesen't.

Good Luck

I have bought a ps3 game and it still doesn't work, please help.

It is still not working..

Have you upgrade you pskey to l8test payloader? And are you sure the games you have getting are the real deal with no errors?

And l8tes games need to chance eboot or mod the .sfo file to 3.41 but newest gaia fix that for you.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News