Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Games Filesize + Product Codes

Sponsored Links
    Hello, i'm looking information for the following two things.

A) A list that displays the filesize of the blu-ray discs of ps3 games. I only need to be aware how full the discs are.

B) A list that displays the product codes ie BCUS_xxxxx for games in every region. Sony index used to do that, but it seems that they encounter dataase problems, plus i dont think they had a variety of games listed for the ps3.
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3 News:

Some PS3 disc filesizes are also listed here for reference: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/forums...zes-52113.html

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    A. just get one Lite-ON 401 BD-ROM, you can get all file size/disc size on PC/MAC/Linux

B. At this time, "still not check" what game name ,but disc ID it already check (after fw2.5 game title)

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Some PS3 disc filesizes are also listed here for reference: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/forums...zes-52113.html

Getting a blu-ray drive is expensive, and it is only limited to seeing the size of games you already own. I would like of a location where it gathers and lists multiple games.

The forum link is a start but there are many titles missing. Especially i'm interested in learning the size of MGS4 PAL BLES_00246 which is a double layer blu-ray disc and i've heard it utilizes most of the disc spaces.

Thanks though!

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News