Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Game Stuck While Loading

Sponsored Links
    I made a backup of Uncharted in my PS3 internal HD. When I run Uncharted, it gets stuck during loading. I played Uncharted and had save games with it before my PS3 got jailbroken.

Is it possible the backup is messed up because when I made a copy using Backup Manager, it had save games of Uncharted when the PS3 unit was still not jailbroken (run using the original BR-D)? Someone told me that before you make backups of a game, you should first delete the save games of that game you want to backup? Can anyone please verify this?
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3 News:

Quote Originally Posted by erythia View Post
    Someone told me that before you make backups of a game, you should first delete the save games of that game you want to backup? Can anyone please verify this?
    That is 100% correct, as it states on the PS3 JailBreak Game Compatibility List page:
    Before adding PS3 JailBreak game compatibility feedback make sure to delete previous game data and updates prior to installing the game to your HDD as games are being falsely reported as "hanging on start up" due to this issue. Thanks!

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by erythia View Post
    Someone told me that before you make backups of a game, you should first delete the save games of that game you want to backup? Can anyone please verify this?
    That is 100% correct, as it states on the PS3 JailBreak Game Compatibility List page:
    Before adding PS3 JailBreak game compatibility feedback make sure to delete previous game data and updates prior to installing the game to your HDD as games are being falsely reported as "hanging on start up" due to this issue. Thanks!

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News