Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Game save swapping help?

Sponsored Links
    i am trying to swap game save from 2 of the ps3 i own.. my save from 3.60 ps3 to 3.41 ps3 on gow3 and international cricket 2010. (only 2 i want to swap) to 3.41 ps3 new with 3years warranty and i put to usb and try to put on 3.41 console and copy over, start game try to load and it says you cannot load data you do not own...

well i do own it.. its my game save data and both consoles are same user name.. 3.60 has psn name thats different to my user name and 3.41 has no psn regd.. can anyone tell me how to do this somehow?

i want to play gow 3 in titan mode etc to finish off platinum etc but dont want to waste my blu ray drive in 3.60 console as its now out of waranty. i don't want ylod etc... any help will be greatly appreciated!!
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

Try this tool: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...pp-117734.html

It should help you edit the PARAM.SFO so that the PSN IDs are the same and trick your older PS3 into allowing you to play it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Install 3.41 rebut in debug settings it has an option to allow you to use saved data that is not your "own".

Sent from my X10mini using Tapatalk.

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    thanks but if i use jb can i reput them on my 3.60 console after that...

No as the save games themselves are altered sorry.

Sent from my X10mini using Tapatalk.

ok thanks.. does anyone know, i can't swap in the first place.. these are my saves!! pisses me off...

Try this tool: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...pp-117734.html

It should help you edit the PARAM.SFO so that the PSN IDs are the same and trick your older PS3 into allowing you to play it.

thanks severusx, i'll try this out.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News